Since we want to provide you with the best, most appropriate care possible, the first consultation can be quite extensive. There are a number of questionnaires and forms to fill out so that we have a more thorough picture of your eye health. These are available for you from our office. Plan to spend 1 to 2 hours for your first visit and be sure to bring all your medications, medical history questionnaire, and appropriate insurance information and referrals forms.
We understand that many of our patients are busy and will do our best to accommodate you in scheduling an exam time that works for you. Your pupils will most likely be dilated as part of the exam, so make arrangements for transportation as needed.
We provide state of the art eye-care treatment, including the following:
• Cataract removal through microincisions and micro-coaxial phaco
• Surgical treatment of astigmatism using the most advanced intraocular lens technology including Toric IOLs.
• Treatment of presbyopia with multifocal IOLs (you will not need reading glasses)
• Glaucoma management with the latest Cirrus-OCT, IOL master, YAG and Argon laser, Ex-PRESS shunts, and flitering surgeries.
• Diabetic eye evaluations and laser surgeries
• Management of age-related macular degeneration
• A full-spectrum of eyelid surgeries including blepharoplasty and ptosis repair (drooping lids) and Botox for eyelids and face
• General medical care of the eyes
We offer services in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean.
We are providers for most Medical Insurance Plans. If you want to know if we accept your insurance, please check our insurance page on this site or contact Turlock Eye Physicians Medical Group.
Turlock 880 Delbon Ave. Turlock, CA 95382 Phone: (209) 634-2925 Fax: (209) 634-9169
Turlock Eye Physicians Medical Group proudly serves Turlock, CA and Tracy, CA and the surrounding areas of
Delhi, Denair, Livingston, Keyes, Ceres, Modesto, Irwin, Merced and Waterford.